Pages

May 29, 2011

China Glaze - 108 Degrees

Hey Guys!

Sorry for not posting these couple of days, but I didn't have any swatchpictures left to post when a couple of my nails teared. They've finally grown back to a reasonable length, but they're still a lot shorter than I would like.
So today I have China Glaze's 108 Degrees for you from the Island Escape summer collection. I can't even tell you how much of a beauty it is. It's a hot pink colour packed with glassflecks. I'm soo glad I bought it! Application was perfect, I only needed 2 coats for it to be opaque, for these pictures I did 3 though. I couldn't quite capture the beauty of it on picture. My camera hated this colour :-(. Also the pictures are a bit blurry, and also put in one with flash.







So here it is for today! Enjoy the rest of your sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment