Pages

June 28, 2011

Essence Hello Holo Topcoat

Hi everyone,

The weather here is awful right now. It's really hot and humid, hopefully the rain they forcasted will come soon, cause I'm sick of it.
Today I have for you one of the special effect toppers from Essence, which they released a couple of weeks ago. I got myself Mystic Mermaid and Hello Holo. I still want to own Circus Confetti, I love all the different colours of glitter. But for now I have Hello Holo. I finally got it last weekend, it's been sold out since it came out.
You can buy Essence in drugstores (here in the Netherlands at the Kruidvat stores), and these toppers are only 1,80 euros.

So, onto the pictures. Here I have Hello Holo topped over China Glaze Papaya Punch.






I really, really like it. I didn't have any sun out so couldn't capture even half of the holo effect. Application is good, but the glitters aren't really dense on the brush. I have 2 coats on and I still think it's not enough (but maybe that's just because it's so gorgeous.) I did have some tipwear because I was wearing Papaya Punch for a day before applying Hello Holo.

Meanwhile I'm waiting for stores in the Netherlands to release the new fall 2011 Chanel collection. From the swatches I've seen of it already I really want to have a closer look at Peridot and Graphite. They look awesome! Why is it that fall collections always make me want to buy them all! I tend to love fall collections a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment