Pages

August 10, 2012

Holographic goodness with Teeez! Cool

So today, finally, the weather is getting a lot better, with a lot of sunshine. And you all know what sunshine means right? Yep, Holo's!
This polish is from Teeez! and this is number 02, Cool, it's a light babyblue colour. I used the Gosh Fix base coat which is especially made for holographic polishes.  I've never used this polish without the fix base coat, so I don't really know how application is without. The base coat made application flawless. I used 3 effortless coats of holographic goodness. After that I topped it off with INM out the door topcoat. The topcoat didn't dull the holo-effect in my opinion.
My camera even freaked out with the pictures in direct sunlight, so it couldn't quite capture the full holographic effect. So without further a do, here are the pictures:



Indoors


Indoors with flash
In direct sunlight
In direct sunlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment